Luckily, you do not require much preparation for these sessions. All you need to do is ensure that your body is healthy and close to your ideal weight.
Overweight and obese individuals may not be the ideal candidates for the process. Since it targets certain areas, it is recommended for healthy and fit individuals seeking to reduce fat in specific areas.
PRE/POST SESSION INSTRUCTIONS
Wash your face (thoroughly)
Clean up your body (entire skin)
Drink up to 2 liters of water every day (throughout the span of the treatment)
● For best results following a cryo session, do not eat sugar 2 hours before and after the session.
● If possible, avoid all kind of sugar for 4-5 hours before and after the cryo session. 2 hours is the recommended time for best results.
● This applies to all kinds of sugars (pasta, rice, bread, cereals…) and of course simple starches and sugars.
● The cold weakens and retracts the adipocyte (fat storage cell). Consuming sugar will return immediate energy to these cells, so the apoptosis (cell death) effect will be less efficient and can even be canceled.
● The lymphatic system takes 15 days to complete an entire cycle. Results will improve over the 2 weeks following the session. Additional slimming sessions can be completed 2 weeks after a treatment.
● Avoid exercise directly before a session. It will be harder to cool the body down and complete the slimming effectively.
● For best results, maintain the best possible diet and lifestyle to accompany the treatment. Drink at lease 1.5 liters or more of water a day for 15 days after treatment.